Wednesday 9 February 2022

 After a sizeable gap, I think I can safely say that things are back in motion. I have started creating the first battalion of French Guard Fusilier-Grenadiers, using Sash and Saber Old Guard with line infantry covered shako heads. The uniform is pretty much the same, I used covered Shakos as nobody makes any with the eagle plate and my sculpting skills probably don't reach that level of detail. 

I have also started another French Line Battalion, which is actually 54th Line, which wasn't at Medina, but I'd rather have them as generally available for any game, so I'll paint units that are interesting. In the case of the French, it would mostly be the drummer's uniforms. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 After a sizeable gap, I think I can safely say that things are back in motion. I have started creating the first battalion of French Guard ...