Sunday 4 February 2018


15th Line in the 1806 uniform. Still have a couple of companies to do, they've been on the painting table for quite a while. 

The major malfunction when painting these was that I forgot to scrape off the number from the shako plates. The figures are mostly from the regiment pack of the 57th line and so they have this on the shako plate.

When I do the 2nd battalion, I'll remember this. It's a minor point, but I know it is there and it will bug me. It's one of those moments where you've just finished basing everything, have a closer look and think, bollocks!

This unit is inspired by the picture to the right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 After a sizeable gap, I think I can safely say that things are back in motion. I have started creating the first battalion of French Guard ...